Ismaaciil Mukhtaar Cumar (Oronjo) waxa uu ku dhashay magaalada Muqdisho sanad-kii 1986 waxa uu ku soo barbaaray degmada C/casiis, isagoo waxbarashada aasaasiga iyo tan sare ku qaatay Muqdisho.
Ismaaciil Oronjo ayaa howlaha saxaafadda shaqadeeda bilaabay sanadkii 2004,isagoo Idaacadii codka Afrikada Bari uu ka shaqo bilaabay. sidoo kale waxaa uu ku soo biiray Radio Muqdisho,oo ilaa iyo xiligan uu ka tirsanaa warbaahinta Qaranka,Ismaaciil waxa uu ka mid ahaa dhallinyaradii si hufnaan iyo karti ku dheehneyd ugu soo shaqeeyey dagaalkii lala galay maleeshiyada Argagixisada ee Al-shabaab, marka loo eego doorkiisii ku aaddanaa dhinaca Warbaahinta.
Ismaaciil Mukhtaar Cumar (Oronjo) ayaa masuuliyado kala duwan ka soo qabtay warbaahinta, sida Tifaftireyaashii Raadiyo Muqdisho iyo Wakaaladda SONNA, sidoo kale waxa uu soo noqday agaasimaha xiriirka warbaahinta gaarka ah ee wasaaradda Warfaafinta, Dhaqanka iyo Dalxiiska.
Madaxda sare iyo shaqaalaha wasaaradda ayaa soo dhoweeyey magacaabista Oronjo, kuna tilmaamay dadaal muuqda oo ay wasaaradda gaartay bacdamaa uu ka mid ahaa dhalinyaradii si firfircoonna uga soo shaqeysay howlaha Qaranka.
Haddaba halkan ka aqriso taariikhda shaqo ee guddoomiyaha cusub ee degmada C/casiis oo dhameystiran.
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Quick learning ability and hardworking
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Thrives in highly pressurized and challenging working environments.
- Skilled in working with various computer software programs.
To serve my country smoothly in the position that enables me to use my strong organizational/governmental skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
2012-2015: Public Administration and Management
- Salam University Mogadishu
2006-2008: Diploma of first Aid health
- Mujamac Umul Qura
2002-2005 Secondary leaving certificate with average 80.7%
- Mujamac Umul Quraa
2003-2004: Diploma of Mass Communication with grade A+
- Somalia Journalism Institute
2002: Certificate of Completion in Academic English, with grade A
Al-Imra Institute of Languages
2001: Computer Course Certificate, with grade A.
- National Computer Institute
June .2017-Now: Director of Private Media – Ministry of Information and Tourism-Somali Federal Government
- Analyze and coordinating Private media activities to the Ministry .
- Organizing meetings with in the Private media and Ministry
- Prepare entry license for the foreign Journalists
- Prepare license letter to the Private media Organizations
- Working closely with the Director General as to ensure Private media work plans.
Feb. 2016-2017: General Chief Editor at Somali National News Agency (SONNA) at the Ministry of Information and Tourism- Somali Federal Government
Providing technical editing of the News
- Monitoring daily news at SONNA
- Provide additional supervision of the Reports
- Preparation of SONNA staff trainings
- Working closely with all reporters of SONNA
- Preparing general reports.
- Closely working with the Director of SONNA
April, 2006-2015: Chief Editor- Radio Mogadishu– Ministry of Information and Tourism-Somali Federal Government.
- General editing Radio Mogadishu News and Programs
- Monitoring Radio Reporters
- Preparing formal design of communication and reporting National and international sources of the news and radio Programs.
- Closely working with the Director of Radio Mogadishu
TRAINING, SEMINARS AND CERTIFICATES
2018: Attended and contributed three days workshop on how journalists organize talk shows.
2017: The minister of information, Culture and Tourism awarded me certification certificate for work appreciation.
2016: participated and contributed international media training program at Antalya, Turkey.
2015: attended and contributed a workshop on how to protect youth extremists in Somalia. at Djibouti.
2010: attended a course of training of Basics of Journalism. Baidoa Somalia
2009: Participated and contributed training of Communication strategy Djibouti.